(norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) 0.180 mg/0.025 mg, 0.215 mg/0.025 mg, and 0.250 mg/0.025 mg
Tri-VyLibra® Lo is an AB-rated generic oral contraceptive.
Tri-Lo-Estarylla™, Tri-Lo-Marzia™, and Tri-Lo-Sprintec®
- A progestin/estrogen combination oral contraceptive
- Triphasic administration regimen
- 7 white to off white tablets each containing 0.180 mg norgestimate and 0.025 mg ethinyl estradiol
- 7 pale blue to bluish white tablets each containing 0.215 mg norgestimate and 0.025 mg ethinyl estradiol
- 7 blue to light blue tablets each containing 0.250 mg norgestimate and 0.025 mg ethinyl estradiol
- 7 green placebo tablets to help ease administration
- Combined in a 28-day tablet blister pack
The Product Information Sheet features a summary of all relevant product information including Tri-VyLibra® Lo (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) 0.180 mg/0.025 mg, 0.215 mg/0.025 mg, and 0.250 mg/0.025 mg product details, product description, NDC number, and product features.Download Now
- Tri-VyLibra Lo may make periods lighter and shorter than usual
Unscheduled (breakthrough or intracyclic) bleeding and spotting sometimes occur in patients on combination oral contraceptives (COCs), especially during the first three months of use. If bleeding persists or occurs after previously regular cycles, check for causes such as pregnancy or malignancy. Some women may experience amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea after discontinuation of COCs, especially when such a condition was pre-existent.
The most common adverse reactions associated with Tri-VyLibra Lo include headache/migraine, nausea/vomiting, breast issues, abdominal pain, menstrual disorders, mood disorders, acne, vulvovaginal infection, abdominal distension, weight increased, and fatigue.
Use of COCs increases the risk of arterial thromboses such as strokes and myocardial infarctions, especially in women with other risk factors for these events. COCs have been shown to increase both the relative and attributable risks of cerebrovascular events (thrombotic and hemorrhagic strokes). This risk increases with age, particularly in women over 35 years of age who smoke.View Full Prescribing Information, Including Boxed Warning
Distributor & Ordering Info
Package Size: A Carton Containing 3 Packages
|ANDA||1-800-331-2632 (Ext. 74591)||andanet.com||329111|
|Morris & Dickson||1-888-376-7409||morrisdickson.com||551184|
|R & S Northeast||1-800-262-7770||rsnortheast.com||0231130|