(levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) 0.1 mg/0.02 mg
Aubra EQ® is an AB1-rated generic oral contraceptive.
Aubra®, Aviane®, Falmina™, and Orsythia®
- A progestin-estrogen combination oral contraceptive
- Monophasic administration regimen
- 21 white to off-white tablets of levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol
- 7 green placebo tablets to help ease administration
- Combined in a 28-day tablet blister pack
The Product Information Sheet features a summary of all relevant product information including Aubra EQ® (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) 0.1 mg/0.02 mg product details, product description, NDC number, and product features.Download Now
- Use of oral contraceptives may increase menstrual cycle regularity, decrease blood loss, and decrease incidence of both iron-deficiency anemia and dysmenorrhea
- Oral contraceptives may decrease the incidence of functional ovarian cysts and ectopic pregnancies
Breakthrough bleeding and spotting are sometimes encountered in patients on oral contraceptives, especially during the first three months of use. If bleeding persists or recurs, nonhormonal causes should be considered and adequate diagnostic measures taken to rule out malignancy or pregnancy. Some women may encounter post-pill amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea (possibly with anovulation), especially when such a condition was preexistent.
Ectopic as well as intrauterine pregnancy may occur in contraceptive failures.
The most common side effects seen in women who use oral contraceptives are nausea, vomiting, bleeding between menstrual periods, weight gain, breast tenderness, and difficulty wearing contact lenses.
The use of oral contraceptives is associated with increased risks of several serious conditions including venous and arterial thrombotic and thromboembolic events (such as myocardial infarction, thromboembolism, and stroke), hepatic neoplasia, gallbladder disease, and hypertension, although the risk of serious morbidity or mortality is very small in healthy women without underlying risk factors.View Full Prescribing Information, Including Boxed Warning
Distributor & Ordering Info
Package Size: A Carton Containing 3 Pouches
|ANDA||1-800-331-2632 (Ext. 74591)||www.andanet.com||50102022023|
|Morris & Dickson||1-888-376-7409||www.morrisdickson.com||392407|
|R & S Northeast||1-800-262-7770||www.rsnortheast.com||0220230|