(levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg – OTC
EContra One-Step® is an over-the-counter (OTC) emergency contraceptive that is comparable to Plan B One-Step®.
Other 1.5 mg levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive products include: Aftera®, AfterPill®, EContra® EZ, My Way®, Opcicon™ One-Step, Plan B One-Step®, and Take Action®
- A levonorgestrel oral emergency contraceptive
- Levonorgestrel tablet should be used within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or a known contraceptive failure
- Single-tablet dosing
The Product Information Sheet features a summary of all relevant product information including EContra One-Step® (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg product details, product description, NDC number, and product features.Download Now
- EContra One-Step® works for up to 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure
- Offers convenient, single-tablet dosing
- Following administration of EContra One-Step, your patients may resume or initiate their chosen method of contraception immediately - no waiting required*
Side effects may include changes in period, nausea, abdominal pain, tiredness, headache, dizziness, and breast tenderness.
EContra One-Step does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
*World Health Organization. Emergency Contraception. Accessed February 18, 2021. https://www.who.int/
Distributor & Ordering Info
Package Size: A Box Containing 3 Monocartons
|ANDA||1-800-331-2632 (Ext. 74591)||andanet.com||331305|
|Morris & Dickson||1-888-376-7409||morrisdickson.com||45039|
|R & S Northeast||1-800-262-7770||rsnortheast.com||021113|