(levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg – OTC
Other 1.5 mg levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive products include: Aftera®, AfterPill®, EContra® EZ, My Way®, Opcicon™ One-Step, Plan B One-Step®, and Take Action®
- A morning-after pill – sometimes referred to as an emergency contraceptive pill – that helps prevent pregnancy for up to 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or a known birth control failure
- Offers convenient, single-tablet dosing
- After taking EContra One-Step, you can resume or start your chosen method of birth control immediately – no waiting required
- View the EContra One-Step® Website
- View the EContra One-Step® Sexual Assault Resource Website
Side effects may include changes in period, nausea, stomach pain, tiredness, headache, dizziness, and breast tenderness.
EContra One-Step does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).