(segesterone acetate and ethinyl estradiol vaginal system)
Delivers 0.15 mg/0.013 mg per day
ANNOVERA is an annual contraceptive, inserted for 21 continuous days and removed for 7 days each cycle.
Afaxys is an authorized promotional partner for ANNOVERA®.
- Long-term, procedure-free contraceptive: 1-year contraceptive vaginal ring with 21/7 day dosing for 13 cycles
- Composed of a soft, pliable, “squishy” silicone elastomer (8.4 mm in cross section and 56 mm (2¼ inches) in diameter
- Releases an approximate average 0.15 mg/day of segesterone acetate (SA) and 0.013 mg/day of ethinyl estradiol (EE) when placed in the vagina
- Each carton contains 1 ANNOVERA vaginal system in a pouch; a black compact case is provided with the drug product for storage of ANNOVERA by patients during each 7-day system-out interval
- When inserted before the expiration date indicated on the carton, ANNOVERA will last for the complete 13 cycles
- Does not require refrigeration
- A single contraceptive system that lasts for a full year, ANNOVERA is the long-lasting alternative to traditional LARCs.1
- Predictable Scheduled Bleeding Proﬁle2* - ANNOVERA is inserted for 21 continuous days and then removed for 7 days (13 cycles)
- Easy Patient Experience - Soft, squishy, and easy to use - no larger than a tampon during insertion3
- High Patient Satisfaction - ~90% of women were satisﬁed with ANNOVERA as a contraceptive, including 87% who were new to a vaginal ring4†
- Novel hormone profile - ANNOVERA releases segesterone acetate, the only progestin in a combination hormonal contraceptive derived from natural progesterone rather than testosterone, and ultra-low-dose ethinyl estradiol.5
Visit ANNOVERAHCP.com for resources and tools to assist both you and your patients.
Explore the features of ANNOVERA: Watch the MEET ANNOVERA video
Introduce her to ANNOVERA: Watch the ANNOVERA Patient Educational video
*5-10% of females experienced unscheduled bleeding and/or spotting for ~1 day or less per 28-day cycle.
†In an ANNOVERA Phase 3 study, a product acceptability questionnaire was administered and completed at the end of Cycle 3 (n=1036). Results based on data from 905 subjects in the areas of ease-of-use, expulsion, side effects, and sex/intercourse.View Full Prescribing Information, Including Boxed Warning
Distributor & Ordering Info
Package Size: Box Containing 1 Vaginal System and 1 Storage Case
|ANDA||1-800-331-2632 (Ext. 74591)||andanet.com||392014|
|Morris & Dickson||1-888-376-7409||morrisdickson.com||766121|
|R & S Northeast||1-800-262-7770||rsnortheast.com||50261-313-01|
|Value Drug||1-800-252-3786 (Ext. 1)||valuedrugco.com||216505|