– ANNOVERA is an annual contraceptive, and the first and only long-lasting, reversible contraceptive that is patient-controlled and procedure-free.
– ANNOVERA is a first-of-its-kind, annual birth control ring that’s comfortable and puts you in control.
– First, it’s soft and squishy because you’re soft and squishy up there, too. In fact, most women told us you can’t even feel the ring during sex.
– Even better, you go to the pharmacy once to pick it up. Each cycle, you put it in yourself (and leave it in for 21 days), and you pull it out yourself (and leave it out for 7 days). Then repeat.
– Ask your healthcare provider about ANNOVERA. It could be the last conversation you have with them about birth control for a year.
– Learn more about How To Use ANNOVERA: Watch our Educational video
– Read our Frequently Asked Questions about ANNOVERA: FAQs
Afaxys is an authorized promotional partner for ANNOVERA®